Last updated December 28th, 2022
As a company that aims to increase the resilience of organizations and the population, we are aware of our responsibility towards the ecological well-being of our planet and the environmental impacts of our behavior. Benoit Racette, Services-conseils inc. is committed to pursuing its activities by considering sustainable development, the energy transition and the limitation of its ecological footprint within the context of its business operations and strategies.
To Integrate and apply the principles of sustainable development within the framework of the company’s mission and consider environmental issues in our business decisions and operations.
- Guiding Principle
Benoit Racette Services-conseils inc. considers the fight against climate change in its economic, community and social actions while promoting measures to reduce and manage its environmental footprint in all its operations.
All employees of Benoit Racette Services-conseils inc. as well as its collaborators, external consultants, subcontractors and business partners are required to support the commitments outlined in this policy. The President of the company is responsible for managing the environmental impact in a responsible manner, including the implementation of the initiatives and means defined in this policy.
The environmental policy will be reviewed as needed.
- Comply with legal requirements in all jurisdictions where we operate.
- Manage and reduce the environmental footprint in our own operations and supply chain.
- Offer services that reduce the environmental footprint.
- Promote a circular economy for its goods and equipment to avoid them ending up in landfills through, for example, recycling.
- Favoring remote work (teleworking).
- Favoring virtual meetings such as video conferences and teleconferences.
- Favour public transport when the context allows it.
- Optimize business travel.
- Favouring the selection of general goods and technological equipment that reduce the environmental impact of their use, including energy efficiency.
- Limit the use of paper in our business practices.